Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to all digi fanatics. I hope that you will find my ramblings interesting, and come back for more.
I am retired from teaching and have started to do what I have always wanted - Digital Design. I used to run a print and design studio, as a manager not a designer, and always wanted to be hands on - now I can.The world is now my oyster - I started learning Photoshop about 9 months ago, and haven't looked back since.
The trouble is I am addicted to that too. I thought I would save money by changing from paper crafting to digital - no stash! I certainly save on space, but I reckon I have spent just as much lol. I always seem to NEED AND WANT the latest software or digi kit - is there no stopping this woman lol. I am busy trying to sell my paper kits, to fund my craving for digital stash - kits, actions, brushes - you name it, I HAVE to have it - uuugghhh !
The next stop is a digital SLR camera - am saving for a Canon 350D - hopefully they will be in the sales at Christmas, as they have now been replaced, so fingers crossed.
I am in the process of opening my first shop on Ebay called Vee Designs - I will be putting a few items on there for sale in the near future. Hopefully you will like them. At the moment it is mainly items from my paper scrapbooking, but intend to have a section of new digital designs for invites, thankyous, paper kits etc. I would be interested in any feedback you can give me. Its a steep learning curve lol.

Vee Designs is
here

I entered a last scrapper standing competition at Divine Digital, to try to get more experience - I am very much a beginner. 40 scrappers entered, and I came third!! I was sooo chuffed.
I hope to show you a few of my Digital Scrapbook Pages that I have produced over the last few months, when I have sussed out how to upload them lol.




CYA

Vee

No comments: