Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fed Up!!!

I have had a real problem with my computer the last 24 hours - Norton detected a Trojan, and it has taken me that long to sort it out. It really messed up Norton and I had to uninstall and re-install it twice before it was working again. What a pain!!
ohhh and I also am trying to change my banner, but I don't seem to be able to resize it properly !! I want it the width of the blog, but it won't go...I obviously have a setting in the html that needs changing - can I find it - NO!!
I have been catching up on my sky+ recordings this afternoon,with Norm. We watched Waking the Dead - 2 episodes. It was a really weird one this time, about a skull that needed to be returned to its home. I think they must have new writers for this programme now, as it is much more cutting edge. Haven't made my mind up yet whether I prefer it or not.
That's a day in my most interesting life lol.

Cya
Vee

No comments: