Monday, January 08, 2007

Old Slides

Hi

I decided to put all my old slides onto CD, and as I have over 300, I sent them off to be done. I have now got them back, but because they are old, they are deteriorating a bit, and very dusty. I am cleaning them up slowly. and have just finished the first 2. I will put them on here as I do them. You will see my love of landscape photography, and they are all mainly of the Lake District, Scotland and Northumberland.



The first 2 are of the Lake District - contrast a little heavy maybe? They were taken on a Canon EOS 300 about 20 years ago.






Cya

Vee

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely photos.
I clicked on the link to your blog in my favourites last night & it took me somewhere completely different!!!
So killing time here at work, I thought I'd find you on UKS & try again!