Saturday, May 12, 2007

Back

Here I am again, having moved in to our new flat. Gosh its been hard work - hundreds of boxes, which of course I kept falling over lol.
Anyway we have our computers set up now, tho I am on dial up till broadband gets installed, which is a pain. You forget how slow it is !!
I cannot get at all my craft stash yet, so have been playing at digital again.

This this one yesterday, for a challenge on UKS
Challenge: 2 colours, ribbon, bling, and follow a sketch - I got em all, and have been wanting to use these pics for a while.


I have also done some inchies. These are 1" square designs that usually come in a set. I did these digitally too - and my set is called faces.

I hope you like them.

Promise I will try to get on here more often now as things are settling down. Missed you all

Vee

5 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Vee,
Great to see you back & I love that page. Stunning.

Monika said...

Gorgeous. Love that colour scheme. Might have to play.

Terrie Knibb said...

I love all these Vicki. The layout is stunning, might have to try and reproduce it in paper because don't think my didital skills are up to it.

Paula said...

Gorgeous work Vicki x

Sid said...

Love the Inchies Veronica !