This is what I did for my book of lists that I am just finishing - 10 things that you didn't know about me - mind you I am not sure what insight this gives of the real me but never mind lol.
1. I was born in Daffodil Cottages in Wilnecote - I just love the name - I must go back there and take some pics, if it's still standing?
2. I have climbed Cader Idris - and OMG was it high, it nearly killed me!! The views were wonderful though. Used to walk quite a bit in the Lakes as well, though I enjoyed sport more than climbing!
3. I played for and coached the Warwickshire Netball Team - I used to love netball, and played it all the time, especially after leaving school. I was a PE teacher so it was part of my daily routine.
4. I met my husband Norm in an Internet Chatroom 10 years ago - we have been married for 5 years next month. Best move ever made - he is a sweetie.
5. I danced in the middle of the street in Southampton at 2am in the morning - I was with a group of friends and we were on a dance course at Winchester - visited Southampton, and everyone thought we were mad - did enjoy it though lol.
6. I saw the Beatles Live in 1972. Notice I said "saw" - you couldn't hear them for the screaming!!
7. I was on TV in "Real Rooms". Simon Biaggi, now of QVC, (who is gorgeous in rl) was the host.
8. I met Jim Bowen the comedian, when he was a teacher. He was then Jim Whittaker, and he was on a weeks course with me - we laughed all week till our sides hurt - such a funny man - and nice with it.
9. I have flown over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter - this from someone who is scared of flying! We did this on honeymoon, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
10. I won a National Print Management Award whilst at work, and also got through to the Canon National Photograph Competition Finals a few years back - didn't win that though lol.
Well I think that's my 10 things you didn't know about me ....
Here is a pic of the page I created for the mini Book of Lists.