I am taking part in several swaps and CJ's(circle journals), so have been up to my eyes in paints, glue and stamps lol.
Here are a few examples of what I have been doing. Some I am pleased with, some not so pleased.
Altered tile - The challenge was to use peel-offs ( which I hate!). This was plain white gloss tile to start with.. I used stazon for the base, moonglow inks to lift it, Ophelia stamp, and a tree peel-ff. I was quite pleased with this, but I made the mistake of using PVA to seal it - this made it go really dark and dull.....I won't do that again lol. This was for a swap on UKstampers.co.uk.
Then I had 2 CJ's to do - the first one was for UKstampers. I had to use one stamp ( I chose a face stamp) and create a journal with one double page spread - then send the journal on t0 the next person with the stamp - they then have to create a double page spread using the stamp, and then send it on to the next person etc. There are ten of us in total in the group, and at the end of the ten months, I should receive a completed journal, with everyones interpretation of the stamp.
This was my first ever journal- I made loads of mistakes, so the second one is much better I think.
This was my journal - title "Face 2 Face"
Double Spread - Lace
Signing in Page
My second journal was for UKS - it was called "Black and Beyond", and I used a Fleur de Lys stamp. I am much happier with this one.
Double Spread - "Ophelia"