Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another CJ finished

This is another stamp CJ - I seem to be overloaded at the moment, I have 3 to post tomorrow !!

This is another stamp cj - 3 small face stamps. I used acrylic paint and stazon. I decided to use black and yellow after watching Colin and Justin 'Heist' from Canada -they did a ground floor in those 2 colours with white - I have never been much for yellow - its certainly not my favourite, but it was very striking, so I thought I would give it a go.
What do you think?



Veronica

3 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

Like you, Yellow is not my favourite colour, but I think it's absolutely the best colour for this and creates just the right mood and atmosphere. Another brilliant piece of work. Like the way you've used the stamps.

Linda Elbourne said...

I think it is fab - I love it X

Dan said...

I love this, very atmospheric! :)