100 Themes Challenge
I thought it would be a great challenge for this blog, and a great New Years Resolution/goal for everyone. I'd encourage everyone to challenge themselves with this wonderful thought builder!
The rules are:
- New art for every theme. No two themes in one piece of artwork.
- You have a year time limit
- You can just dip in as and when you feel like it, in any order, so it will be easy to fit in around your other commitments.
- Set up a separate folder for your work
- When a new work is completed, leave a message on the blog, with a link to said work in your folder, so that we can all access and admire it.
- Make sure everything is clearly and accurately credited.
- The most important rule of all - Have Fun!
At the end of the year, you could make a book of your art – make 2011 the year of your best Art!
If you are interested in this idea, leave me a note in the on Digital Whisper blog, so that we can see how many people are interested. Of course people can join at any time, and just catch up when they can. The 100 Themes are:::: He He He – you will have to wait and see, but they are brilliant, flexible, and something that everyone can enjoy, no-matter the level of experience.
For those who don't have a blog we have set-up a Flickr Account for Digital Whisper where you can post your artwork. Here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1477758@N21/
Hope to see you there!