Friday, November 17, 2006
List 5 Treasures of the past week - this is difficult, or maybe not if I really think about it - I suppose thats the point of it all.
Well here goes, in reverse order lol
5. I sold another of my personalised cards from my Ebay shop - I have only just started this and have sold 12 already - its nice to think someone else likes the things you do. That reminds me I must put some more on tomorrow.
4. I tried a new recipe that was on Good Morning programme last week. I wasn't sure about it, but Norm loved it - I was really chuffed. It was an easy fish pie - if anyone wants the recipe just leave a note.....
3. I had a lovely time this afternoon - a giant bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk, a cosy flat while its pouring outside, a cup of coffee, cuddled up on the settee watching a tape of CSI.... ooooo Griss I love you lol. Look at my fav music links on right - its CSI as well - I managed to put those on my blog this week too.
2. Katie my Siamese decided she wanted to cuddle up round my neck last night - purring away - its unconditional love ......
TOOT TOOT TOOT This is miles ahead of the others....
1. My husband turned round to me on Wednesday night and said" Do you want to go to Bingo one night - I will take you if you want to go?" I was gobsmacked - I have never been, and didn't know where that had come from.
I said " Why are you asking, you would hate it?"
"Well" he said, "I love you very much, and I know that you get fed up in the flat everyday, and I thought you would enjoy it......... Its because I love you "
Well you can imagine - I hugged him and kissed him and burst into tears - what a lovely man - I know how much he would HATE it . Now I know he loves me....
That is my most treasured moment this week.