Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's been a lifetime

Well that's what it seems like. My broadband has been down on and off for the last 6 weeks - bliddy aol. Anyway I think its sorted now fingers crossed, so i am gonna start blogging again.
Well we have moved - what a palaver !! We had so many boxes - we must have put about 30 in the loft still to be sorted - its a wonder the ceiling doesn't collapse.
Everything has been squeezed in, and we love the flat and the area. So different from London - quiet and airy, and everyone seems so friendly here - its "duck" or "luv" lol.
Norm started painting yesterday - we are doing the hall first - he's done the paintwork and the walls, so tomorrow will be any touching up that needs doing, then we will lay a new floor. That's the advantage of small flats, they don't take long to decorate lol.We met 2 of our neighbours yesterday - Karen and Ian. They are both into photography like us, and also computers, so I think we will get on fine with them. Lots of people round here have said hello, so I think its just a matter of time before we get to know everyone.
Time for me to get back to my art work now I think ------

Cya

Veronica xxx

No comments: