Friday, July 27, 2007

5 Years Today

It's our wedding anniversary today - 5 years ago today it was the middle of a heat wave... how things change - it was though the happiest day of my life ...and Norm remembered and gave me a lovely card xx

Here we are signing the register


and this is an LO of the wedding party


Oh happy day .....

Back to more mundane things, dull here again today - just waiting now for my new washing machine to be delivered... the basket is full of dirty clothes, so think I'll be very busy too for a while...

Determined to finish my altered book today - I am using Claudine Hellmuth designs for inspiration - will post pic when its done...

Have a good day

Veronica

1 comment:

Classroomfree said...

Belated happy anniversary wishes. Here's hoping you have many more years of happiness together.