Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Colour Matching Tool

Hi

Damp cold day here today - think we will stay in the warm today...

I found a great clour matching tool on the internet and have put it at the bottom of my Artarazzi blog here
It should help with all of the colour matching problems that we have.....whether it be artistic or just matching curtains etc

I have been busy altering different items recently - here is a tin that I altered for a friend of mine...

This is what I started with...



This is the lid that I finished with - the rest was decorated too, inside and out. I used alcohol inks, stamps, mosaics and images, and really enjoyed doing it... She loved it too thank goodness.



Well My BB has been trouble free for 3 days now - I can't believe it.....I am catching up on the things that I left whilst on dial up...

Veronica xx

No comments: