Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Loads

Loads been going on lately. I have spent the last 5 days clearing the second bedroom and converting it into a craft room. I don't know what our visitors will think when they have to sleep amongst all my inky stash - I might tidy it up a bit if anyone comes to stay lol.
I am soooo pleased with the result, as it was done on the cheap! Here are the pics before I mess it up - the table is just under the window, and clear at the moment.






This has been so theraputic for me cos I was due to go to the dentist today to have 2 teeth out. Well if you know me you will know that I am totally neurotic about the dentist - I had a major panic attack last time I went and it was only for a small filling lol. My poor dentist didn't know what to do - I had to to sit quietly for 10 mins till I had calmed down and stopped shaking, before he could carry on with the work. Anyway I digress - I was building myself up to the appointment today when they phoned me and cancelled it till the 11th Feb. I was soooo relieved, but cross as well cos i wanted to get it over and done with - No I needed to get it over and done with! I now have to go through it all again - I hope my nerves can stand it!.

No comments: