Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dentist

Oh what a morning - I am a nervous wreck. I have just come back from the dentist. I HATE NEEDLES!! I was shaking and had a really bad panic attack - he was great and really took his time so that i could get the work done. My OH came with me for moral support, and that helped alot. Thank goodness thats it for now - till I break another tooth lol.
I have just tried to have a cup of tea and some toast for my brekky. Difficult with a numb mouth and tongue - I am slurping it everywhere lol.
Now to more important things - I am gradually getting my blog sorted - it takes ages doesn't it, if you want to change something. My friend Tracey from UKS is helping me change the banner - I wish i wasn't such a dumbo. Hopefully I can get it up and running today properly, fingers crossed.
Then its more sorting for Ebay - I wish I knew an easy way to sell LOADS of stash in one go - trouble is most scrapbookers are skint cos they buy lots of stash, so they can't afford anything too big in one go.
Anyway off to do some work....
Cya
Vee

No comments: