Sunday, October 22, 2006

Templates



Hi

I have been trying to amend my template, after going to Blogger beta - to no avail lol. Oh dear - I wish I knew what i was doing - talk about hit and miss....... I will have another go tomorrow.
Its wet and grey in London today - very depressing - I wish it would brighten up a bit. I need a bit of cheering up.
OH is just about to watch Brazillian Grand Prix on TV. I have been trying to catch up on my recorded programmes. I have just watched the last episode of Jayne Eyre - I really enjoyed the series.... I wonder what will be next.
Sorry this is so bitty, but I cannot get my brain in gear at all, just hopping from one thing to another.
I think I will give up for today - What is the quote from Gone with the Wind - "Tomorrow is another Day".
So true.
Cya
Vee

No comments: