Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Blues

Well, I have been tying up loose ends today. I have posted my personalised cards on Ebay ( see my shop link), so I will have to wait and see if people like them.

Here is the info :

Vee Digital Designs

Welcome to the New World of personalised digital designs – innovative and fresh designs for the modern world. Let me save you time, whilst providing you with professional one-of-a-kind, fully customisable creations, that you will be thrilled with. Using new designs and a soft palette of colours, my designs will enhance every special occasion, adding taste and style, giving you a high quality product, assuring you will not be disappointed.

I can offer cards which can be easily adapted to a wide variety of occasions, personalised to suit your requirements, including adding a personal photograph.
The cards at the moment are all A6 flat cards, which have a white back that you can write on if you wish. Don’t forget that you can have your main message printed on the front of the card.They are printed on Photographic Pearlised 240gsm Cardstock, to give a more elegant professional look to the end product, and come with white envelopes, and in a sealed cello bag for protection.

When you have placed an order, I will keep in close contact by email and telephone, to ensure that get exactly what you want, and a proof, which you are responsible for, will always be sent before printing. I want you to be totally satisfied with your order. I aim for turn round time from receipt of all final details including photographs to posting you the finished product, to be 2 weeks, dependant also of course on Royal Mail.

Minimum order for the cards is 20 of the same + envelopes. Quotes for larger quantities available on request, and I would be glad to assist you with any special orders that you have in mind.

Unit price for each card is 0.75p, and postage is £4.00.
Thanks to Dankiel for some designs.
Please note Copyright for the designs belongs to me, so please respect that.

Thank you for looking VEE

No comments: