Thursday, November 02, 2006

Exhausted

At last I can make another entry here. I have spent the last 3 days sorting out my scrapbooking stash for Ebay - its taken AGES, and I haven't even scratched the surface. How did I manage to get so much stuff? No wonder we have run out of room in the flat!!
I have designed about 50 cards as well for selling. They are all listed on my Ebay shop - the link is on the right ( Vee Designs). Go take a look, you never know there might be something there that you would like lol.
Whhoopeee my camera is now here. I am now the proud owner of a Canon 350D - it's beautiful!! I also got a 50mm lens, and a Canon bag. I am now looking for a zoom lens, and a couple of filters. Then I am done for the moment.
I have to sell stuff on Ebay before I can buy anything else lol.
Ohh anew thriller coming on BBC1 - must go
Take care y'all

Vee

No comments: