So here is a list of things I have a good chance of doing, not in any particular order, except for the first one - no point having resolutions that are out of reach - you will forget them by the second week of January - well I do anyway lol.
- Go to sleep happy - always have a kiss and a cuddle with Norm and remember how lucky I am to have him - count my blessings instead of sheep.
- Keep in touch with my friends and family - its so easy to let these things slide - I love my family and friends, and don't talk to or see them enough.
- Improve my self esteem - its rock bottom at the moment - try not to be a slob lol - dress more smartly particularly at weekends, make sure my hair is done regularly, use my body creams more - in other words look after myself more
- Don't start or end a day watching things like violent stuff on TV, because it lives on in my mind.
- Don't live in the problem - live in the solution - accentuate the positive. As a Capricorn I am a born worrier - I must change this to achieve this ambition.
- Listen to my favourite music more and DANCE.
- Have my dreams and make time to follow them - life is not a dress rehearsal- I only get one chance at it. I have always wanted my own Photographic Exhibition - maybe this year?
- Don't wear a watch - slow down and feel the calm.
- Plan my day so that I have something to get up for - get more done but at a slower pace.
- Help others more - get outside my own problems, it puts them in perspective.
- Make time to be creative - indulge and explore my creative potential. I will be using my camera more, and this will give me an aim in life.
- Take more exercise - with my camera of course - no gym for me cos I know that I won't stick to that - tried it before. Go walking around London, in the parks and streets, and get the shots that mean something.
- Eat more organic food - reduce the chemicals in my system - easy with Riverford Organics scrummy vegetables.
- Eat less sugar and fat - notice I am not giving anything up - a complete waste of time for me - I CAN achieve eating less!
- Listen to Paul McKenna CD's to help me change my life - I will not give up on this.
I hope I can tick some of these things off over the months, as I get into the new routines - after all these are not just for New Year, they are for LIFE - and I want to LIVE it!!Cya